Jaxson the Pug

Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Arctic Air

So, down here in Texas we don't get too much cold weather. In fact this summer you will note that I complained of the heat on more than one occasion on this very blog. However, it seems that the season may be finally changing to a colder scenario. When I woke up this morning I felt a little chill in the air. In fact, I had to snuggle under the covers with Melanie until she got up. Then we went outside and I realized that the cold has finally come to town. After only a short 5 minutes outside I was shivering and Melanie scooped me up and brought me inside. Now I know that 56 doesn't sound that cold to some of you, but I guarantee you that it is right frigid to me. Luckily Melanie was prepared for this day (and the other cold ones that we are bound to experience on our Christmas vacation) and purchased a cute little sweatshirt for me. I didn't need it this morning, but if it doesn't warm up tomorrow I might consider donning it for a while. And don't worry, I get Melanie to photograph me for proof!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home