Jaxson the Pug

Saturday, September 30, 2006

BTHO Tech

Not too much going on here. Been just hanging out waiting anxiously for the weekend to arrive. You see my extended family is coming to visit me! I will get to see my grandpa and my aunt Julie! They always give me loads of hugs and sometimes I get special treats too! I wish they could move closer to me.....Amarillo is just way too far away! Anyway, back to my story, they are coming to see the Aggies BTHO tech this weekend. I'm not too worried about the outcome of that game, but Melanie seems a little worried. To pump her up about the game, I destroyed a little red raider toy that I had laying around. This is what was left of it after around 5 minutes and 5 minutes after that the toy was in no shape to be photographed. After all, some human kids visit this site and I wouldn't want to give them nightmares!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home