Jaxson the Pug

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Play Date

Today Melanie took me over to visit Maeby the wonderdog! Okay really she was invited to a BBQ over at Doug's and I begged to go with her. First we reintroduced ourselves. Doug gave me a leg up so I could see Maeby eye to eye. After a lively game of chase, I took a water break. The wet spot is from when Maeby put her foot into the bucket and splashed around. That black coat must be really hot in the summers! In between playing chase around the spacious yard, we made sure to keep an eye on the BBQ grill. Some really great smells were coming from that direction! Every once in a while we had to cool off on a time out. The grass is so nice and cool on my belly. In the end, neither of us managed to snag any chicken but there is always next time! My endurance for playing must be low right now cause I got really tired quickly. Luckily, Melanie called it an early evening and took me home after a couple hours. I hereby promise to work on my stamina so that next time we can play for even longer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home