Jaxson the Pug

Monday, September 04, 2006

Not Invited!

This past weekend Melanie was invited to a family wedding...without me! Normally I would stay with my other roommie or a friend at school, but neither was an option this time. Luckily, Melanie hooked me up with a slumber party at my friend Bruno's in Dallas! We had a blast together even though some of his house rules aren't the same as mine. We ate together, slept together, played together, practiced tricks together, walked together and even chased Cane (his cat) together! When Melanie picked me up, I overheard his mom tell Melanie that I was "high maintenance". I tried to explain that when you are an only dog in a small apartment with only one owner you get used to lots of attention. I even dialed it back a bit while visiting there, but I was a little insecure that Melanie left me so I needed some extra comfort. I'm not sure I'll get invited over to his house again, but if that's the case Melanie will be forced to take me with her and I consider that a winning situation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home