Jaxson the Pug

Friday, August 25, 2006

End of Summer Vacation

So Melanie and I have been enjoying the last moments of summer vacation as school starts Monday. Now since Melanie isn't taking classes this doesn't much affect her but we are celebrating anyway. The only problem is that the traffic has been TERRIBLE for the past week or so. Thus our celebrations have been somewhat limited. She did buy me two new toys yesterday though and I thoroughly enjoyed them both. The first is shaped like a nut and bolt and tastes minty fresh! The best part is that the nut actually unscrews off the bolt and provides me a nice challenge. The second toy is called "The suspicious chicken" and is soft with lots of legs and wings to chew on. Melanie was a bit disappointed with this toy as it claimed to stand up to strong chewers but I had a nice size hole in it within minutes of playing with it. Regardless of her feelings, I LOVE IT! I even slept with it last night :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home