Jaxson the Pug

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Spa treatment for free!

Today was really hot at the park and most of my dog pals were in the water. I'm not usually a water dog but today I decided to take a wade in the shallow part. Three great things happened due to this brilliant decision. Number 1--I could get a drink anytime I wanted. Number 2--I got to splash and play with the other dogs. And Number 3--after exiting the water I rolled in a big dirt pile creating a nice mud mask for my coat. Melanie was none too pleased about this third thing, but I convinced her that being the weekend, a boy is entitled to a little fun. And when I decided later to go back into the water most of it washed off so it was a win win situation! Then we took a walk so I could dry off a little before heading home (to my dreaded arch enemy the bathtub!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home