Jaxson the Pug

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Red White and Blue

Fourth of July is AWESOME! I spent the whole day with the family celebrating. We started with a parade in Panhandle, TX. We saw floats, boats, horses, bikes and tractors! Each float threw candy to the crowd but I didn't get any. The rest of the day was spent out at the courthouse square visiting with folks and meeting and greetin'. I took a nap on the way home from there to rest up for the fireworks. We went to the park and set out the blanket. Once the show started it was Amazing! The whole sky lit up with lights of all colors. I just sat there and stared thinking about how beautiful it was. I was sad when it ended but Melanie said there is always next year. We went home and set a few of our own fireworks off, but I didn't participate. These fireworks were too loud and scared me! So long story short....Professional Fireworks are cool....Amateur ones are scary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home