Jaxson the Pug

Friday, June 16, 2006

Spring Cleaning and the Boogey Monster

Melanie has been going through a purging process as of late. I think she has made about 5 trips to the dumpster and has a car full of stuff for donation. She says it's good to clean up and rid yourself of excess occasionally. I'm all for neat and tidy but this process is very stressful for me. Number one the vacuum comes out way too much....this is by far the scariest machine in our house. It is loud and aggressive jumping out of nowhere to attack me! The second problem is that Melanie is constantly moving around....it is impossible to get my required daily 20 hours of sleep in when I have to follow her around the house. And lastly but by far the worst of all, the closet boogey monster has revealed himself. He hides in among the hanging clothes with those beady eyes of his. This morning he scared the wits out of me. Then Melanie went in there even though I tried to keep her safe. It was a tense 3 minutes but she came back out in one piece so all is well and good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home