Jaxson the Pug

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Fever!

I've caught the fever.....the world cup fever! Every time a game comes on I sit up and stare at the TV with a curious look according to Melanie. I find this game fascinating for two reasons. Number one the ball moves very slowly across the tv screen allowing me to follow it with my eyes and see where it goes when it leaves the screen. With baseball I can never figure out where it goes. I race around the tv looking for it, but can never find it before it flies across the tv screen again! I have discovered that it does not enter my living room as I originally thought. It must go into the next room, but since we don't live there I cannot confirm this hypothesis. The second reason I like this game is that all the games are in the morning/early afternoon here in America (where I live). This means that Melanie has been spending more time at home and less at work. One might think she would just go in later and stay into the evening, but I think the laziness bug has bitten as she seems to be spending more time with me lately. And while I love spending time with her, it is really detrimental to my napping schedule to have her around all day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home