Jaxson the Pug

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Frozen Treats

To combat the Texas summer heat, Melanie has devised two frozen treats to cool me. The first is called PB Pupsicles. Start with an ice tray and put a small dollop of PB in each place. Then fill tray with water and freeze. I give them 4 wolfs!!!! These are messy so make sure to stay in the kitchen or outside. The second treat is called Frozen Chicken Kong. Melanie took a little chicken bouillon and put it in some water (basically to flavor it). Then she plugs up the little hole in the Kong with whatever is handy. She fills it up with the chicken liquid and freezes. These are wonderful also. And bonus...she can leave it with me in my crate during the day. It lasts several hours and gives me a drink as I enjoy it. Once she even froze a dog biscuit in the middle! That was a very unexpected but joyous surprise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home