Jaxson the Pug

Saturday, July 15, 2006

My twin

So yesterday I hit the park with Melanie. Being Friday there was a LOT of activity there. Lots of dogs were swimming so I thought I would try it out. I got into the creek where it feeds into the pond and watched for a while. Then I tried to take a step forward but the ground just disappeared and I took more of a dip than I intended. I got a mouth full of water and a nice cool off, but from then on I decided to stay on dry ground! Luckily my little puppy friend named Jaxson was also a non-swimmer. It's so weird that his name is Jaxson just like me. He is even the same color as me! Of course he is eventually going to be MUCH bigger than me, but for now he is my size which makes for an interesting game of chase and wrestle. We had a lot of fun running through the creek and then rolling in the dirt. By the end of the visit both our coats were covered in mud, which inevitably means a bath at home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home