Jaxson the Pug

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Dismal De-merit

So my adventurous ways have gotten me into a bit of trouble. You see I have developed a large rash of hives on my belly. I'm not sure how long they have been there, but I have been itchy lately. Melanie suspects that I am having an allergic reaction to something I touched at the park or in the yard. That is a distinct possibility since I was working on my Wilderness Survival Merit badge this past weekend. I begged her not to take me to the vet (as if not earning my badge isn't embarrassing enough) so we made an emergency trip to the drugstore instead. After one dose of Benadryl, I am feeling much better if not a little tired. I'll keep you posted as Melanie said if it's not better when she gets home this afternoon I will have to go to the dreaded vet. Keep your paws crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home