Jaxson the Pug

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Am I a Good Boy?

So I have noticed that humans often refer to their dogs as "good boys" or "bad boys". And often they don't limit their comments to their own dogs but to other human's dogs. Melanie usually calls me a good boy but I'm humble enough to admit that I have been referred to as a bad boy on more than one occasion. Most people at the dog park call me a good boy. But there are some majorly misbehaving dogs that frequent there so perhaps I am just more towards the good than the bad side of things. After much deliberation I have decided to make a list of all my good qualities and call for a vote. Post your comments and let me know if you think I am a "good boy" or a "bad boy"...and I don't mean the pop culture bad which is actually good.

1) Do my business outside almost always
2) Keep grass tidy and mowed by munching on it often
3) Mulch all fallen limbs/sticks from the yard
4) Never chew on things except my preapproved dog toys
5) Take baths even though I don't enjoy them
6) Eat all my vegetables at dinner time
7) Snuggle with my human every day
8) Let my human sleep to the decent morning hour of 8 am
9) Wear my seatbelt on car rides
10) Do many tricks including Sit, Down, Stay, Shake, Fetch and Circle
11) Pre-wash the dishes after they are loaded into the dishwasher
12) Bark loudly at all door knocks to alert my human about trouble
13) Accept treats from little kids without jumping on them first
14) Referee all scuffles at the dog park objectively

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home