Jaxson the Pug

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Puppies

Okay, so the Ags ran out of time yesterday....(we never lose you know). I was very disappointed, but Melanie and Teresa were heartbroken. Even the BBQ dinner after the game didn't cheer them up. I on the other hand was very excited after the game cause I got to go out to Rose and Dave's house again. They have a new addition to the family.....two 5 week old puppies named Billy and Buster. We had a great time playing together although they tired out way too quickly for me. I tried not to teach them any bad habits but I might have passed a few along. All in all, everyone (dogs and humans alike) had a WONDERFUL time. Today all my visiting peeps are going away including Julie, my sleeping buddy. I will miss having her let me snuggle up in bed with her, but I promised to come visit really soon. Melanie says our next visit won't be for a few more months but I am hoping for something sooner. Like maybe a surprise visit home for my Rescue Day next week. Hmmmm......doubt I can talk Melanie into that drive, but maybe the family will surprise me with a visit down here! A pug can dream can't he.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home