Jaxson the Pug

Monday, October 02, 2006

The Oregonians

Joke anyone?This is Katie and Brian (and Teresa). I'm not too into the whole human relationship classification, but from what I understand Katie is Teresa's sister. And she is married to this Brian character. Regardless of all that, they are really cool people. Melanie said I had to be on my VERY best behavior while they visited last week because they are thinking about joining the dog owning human club and a pug is on their short list. Of course a pug is on the list, we are like THE BEST kind of dog....small, cute, lovable, loyal and perfect! I did my best and these two really fell in love with me. They actually teared up when they had to leave yesterday. Unfortunately, I couldn't take them to the airport, but I promised to write about them on my blog.....after all, they are like my favorite West Coast peeps! Not too sure when I will see them again, but in my opinion tomorrow isn't soon enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home