Jaxson the Pug

Friday, November 21, 2008

A return to normalcy

Melanie is finally done with all her after-work classes at work stuff. Which means, we are back to our 3 day a week daycare visits and long quiet evenings spent snuggling. Melanie is so happy to have her evenings back that sometimes she gets frustrated when I try to get some lovin'. Luckily I am very persuasive and DON'T take no for an answer. Currently, I am typing this while lounging on the back of the chair in total relaxation. Melanie is enjoying her Friday by catching up on some tv shows. Ahhhhh....total bliss!

1 Comments:

  • Me, too! I tried to snuggle with my mama while she caught up on her TV shows, but she gets frustrated... something about feeling needy. I just crawl into a little ball and look like I'm the cutest thing in the world. Most of the time that works, and she melts like butter in my paws!

    Have a good weekend, Jax!

    By Blogger shelli, at 11/21/2008 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home