Jaxson the Pug

Monday, November 03, 2008

Sister's (Plus) Weekend

I had surprise visitors this weekend! My grandma and my aunt Julie came to visit. And they brought my grandma's sisters (or Melanie's Aunts), Kathy and Clara, with them. And then Melanie's cousin Liz (daughter of Kathy) showed up along with my aunt Katie (sister of Julie and Melanie, daughter of grandma). Plus there were other random people that stopped by including Crystal and Sarah (friends of Liz), Mary (Liz's sister and Melanie's cousin) with her husband Kevin (who totally rocks!). Then just when I thought the apartment couldn't hold any more people, my grandpa waltzed in! Needless to say it was a CRAZY weekend of fun culminating with a visit to UrbanMarket houston, where Melanie's cousin Rebecca (mom to my friend Marley to dog) has a booth. I'm exhausted just remembering it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home