Jaxson the Pug

Monday, October 13, 2008

Dog Party

Yesterday I was invited to my very first dog party. My friends Riley and Murphy were celebrating their 2 year anniversary with their human Nancy. I had no idea that such parties were common as Melanie has never offered to throw me a party. Anyway, it was awesome! It was kind of like going to the dog park cause there were TONS of dogs there....although the space was more limited. OH and the best part was the doggie cake. A special concoction that was ONLY for doggies...no humans. There were two cakes and I made sure to sample both. In fact I followed the "cake lady" around for about half an hour trying to score extra servings. She couldn't resist my cute face and I got lots of cake! Now that I know what dog parties are all about I will work hard to convince Melanie to throw me one for our 4 year anniversary next year.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home