Jaxson the Pug

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

3 Long Happy Years

Today is the three year anniversary of the day I found my forever home with Melanie. I was just a young pup back then wandering the streets of Ft Worth TX. I can't really remember how I got there, but a wonderful person rescued me from eating garbage and roaming aimlessly. And then Melanie came to get me and it was love at first sight! That day, Melanie, Julie and Teresa drove all the way from College Station to pick me up. I remember that they brought a red leash and a brand new collar. And I think maybe they had treats on them. And all together we made the long car ride back to Aggieland. When we got to the apartment I jumped on Teresa's comfy couch, even though the humans had agreed prior that I wouldn't be allowed. But all it took was one adorably cute look and they were putty in my hand. From then on, the couch (or the bed for that matter) was free game. Ahhh...the memories!

So here's to Melanie and Jaxson....together forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home