Jaxson the Pug

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Confessions of a Peculiar Pug

Melanie is an alarm clock snoozer. Every morning the alarm goes off and she reaches over to snooze it for 5 minutes. I, however, am NOT a snoozer, so I immediately jump up ready to face the new day. I walk around on the bed stepping on Melanie in my excitement. She does not appreciate this and tries her best to ignore me. After a minute or two I realize she isn't getting up and I settle down albeit not fully relaxed as before. This process tends to repeat several times, and each time I get more excited about waking up! Eventually I turn to kisses and laying on Melanie's chest in an effort to speed her to getting out of bed. I guess I am just a "morning dog"....even though after getting up and going outside and eating breakfast I prefer to lay back down for a morning nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home