Jaxson the Pug

Sunday, November 09, 2008

VEEP and Other Campaign Stuff

Quick update from Jaxson 4 Prez Campaign headquarters....

I have accepted Bosley's request to be vetted for VP. Let's hope there are no "skeletons" in his closet. I expect the process to take several weeks and hope to come to you the people/dogs soon with an official announcement.

Also, I have taken under advisement Bruno's desire to rid the world of those pesky squirrels. I currently have a team researching the issue and am receiving daily updates on the matter.

1 Comments:

  • The Bosley for VP campaign will be happy to assist you in any way possible.

    As for skeletons, I did once chew on a fish skeleton at my Papa's lakehouse. The humans wouldn't let me continue once they realized what I was doing, so I think we can just ignore that little incident.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/2008 2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home