Jaxson the Pug

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Confessions of a Peculiar Pug

I find politics really boring. Melanie has really been into the conventions the past two weeks and has watched every night. To me it's all talk and I'll wait till I see the walk. Melanie says this is a terrible strategy cause only the winner will get to "walk the talk" and when you discover if all the talk was true, or false, it's too late to participate. She says I should live by the mantra, "if you don't vote, you don't get to complain". I say, pooey on that....dogs don't even have the right to vote so why should I care. Or maybe I should organize and unite the dogs of the world to march on Washington and demand they give us the right to participate....naaahhhh....that might interrupt my napping schedule!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home