Jaxson the Pug

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Confessions of a Peculiar Pug

I would like to introduce a new feature to my blog where I will reveal deep secrets about myself, my human, my human's friends and family or other dogs that I know. For the world premier of this new feature, I would like to confess that I have fleas. There I said it...please don't judge me! Houston is having a severe outbreak this summer and it was only a matter of time before I got them. And now Melanie his having a hard time getting rid of them...she bathes me and treats me on the regular schedule, but somehow I still am having problems. She is convinced that the apartment is infested now and she spent the whole day vacuuming, cleaning under furniture and dusting. I've really never seen her clean with the gusto that she displayed today. She also threw away my two beds and some of my toys, although I suspect those went because they reached their 3 sew-up limit. We did take a break around lunch for a sandwich and trip to Petsmart. I was rewarded with some new toys and a new bed....and a gargantuan bag of dog food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home