Jaxson the Pug

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yappy Hour

Yappy Hour

Melanie and I's apartment complex had a "yappy hour" doggie get together tonight after work. All my neighbor doggies were there and they had tennis balls, swimming pools and toys for us to play with. OH and everyone got to take toys home with them. Plus I won a door prize, so I got TWO toys to take home. Sadly one has already been destuffed and melanie is refusing to resew it claiming that it wouldn't do any good. Overall it was pretty awesome evening of fun! Plus they had the LARGE bowl of dog treats and everytime the lady walked by I took one. And I cleaned up when other dogs didn't finish theirs. I think I had about 20....but in my defense I hadn't had dinner yet and was pretty hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home