Jaxson the Pug

Thursday, September 04, 2008

The Long Awaited Visitor

So the hurricane didn't come here...thank goodness! But I did receive some VERY SPECIAL guest this weekend. Julie, Katie, Grandma and Grandpa all came to visit me! On Saturday, Melanie dropped me off at a doggie friend's house to play all day while she and the family went to the Aggie game. She made me promise not to mention anything else about the game as we are in denial. Anyway, I had a GREAT time with Guinness and Kansas. They have a really big house to run around in and also a large backyard to relax in. We had so much fun running around playing until we passed out from exhaustion. When Melanie returned to pick me up, I pretty much went straight to bed after giving Julie lots of kisses. Then on Sunday, the rest of the family came to Houston and we spent the whole day playing! And the next day too since it was a holiday. I am so happy that they came to visit cause I can't drive and thus can't go visit them. I wonder if I'll ever get to go see them again....will Melanie ever get vacation days?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home