Jaxson the Pug

Sunday, March 12, 2006

March Madness?

Well I don't know what you call it but I think this disease has struck our apartment. All Teresa and Melanie did all weekend was watch basketball (with a little baseball thrown in). While it was a little interesting at times (like barking at tu's players) it was pretty boring. But that's okay I got a lot of napping in and am back on schedule :-)

I also spent a long time in our new yard! It is so great to take your toys out there and just lay in the sun relaxing. After an hour, Melanie came out and I had 6 toys out there with me spread around the yard. I would just float from toy to toy making sure no one got left out. Course then Melanie made me bring them back inside, so next time I will have to bring them out again!

1 Comments:

  • what yard....that scare hole on the side of your apartment?

    love Mother

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/14/2006 5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home