Jaxson the Pug

Friday, February 24, 2006

I'm Back!

Been a long time, but Melanie finally let me back on the computer! By the way, her exam went great and she is now officially a "PhD Candidate"....or according to her, "Subservient Level III". I have loads to tell you about a visit from Teresa's sister! She is so cool and let me get away with lots of stuff. I also got to spend a fair amount of time in Teresa's room (a forbidden place previously) and only got "lost" twice! Katie also bought me 2 GREAT toys...a Duck and a Beaver...stuffed of course but with realistic sound effects! At first I was pretty scared of them, but now they are just part of the family. Tonight, the Duck met his end as I managed to de-stuff him, but Melanie says she will try to patch him up a bit to get a few more days out of him. I hope to post pictures of them soon, but Melanie has been slow in giving them to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home