Jaxson the Pug

Monday, February 06, 2006

Soul-mate?

I think I may have met my soul-mate at the park today. Strangely enough she was a girl AND a lab puppy at that! I always thought it would be a snub-nosed boy! We just had a great time running around and wrestling each other. She totally dominated me but when I was on the ground I could tickle her with my feet as she stood over me. Later we snuck away from the humans and I taught her to roll in the mud puddles! When it was time to go, Melanie had to carry me to the car I was pulling so hard to go back and play some more. Apoo (that's my soul-mate) even followed us to the car and her human had to carry her back to play with the other dogs. I can't wait to go back again!

PS--Bosley, I met a boston at the park today named Sophie...Melanie said she reminded her of you, but since I've never met you I'm not sure! OH, and just in case my real soul-mate is a snub-nosed boy (aka YOU) I'll take it slow with Apoo...you know, let her down gentle and all :-)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home