Jaxson the Pug

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Work is Depressing

Melanie had to go back to work tonight to finish some kind of paper thing and she let me come with her. Not real sure what this paper is but I think she might be stressed out about it. Anyway, I tried to provide emotional support by staying close which is why I am under her desk. She told me to post that my blog might have to go on "sabbatical" for a while cause she will be needing her computer 24 hours a day between now and her preliminary exams (which sound scary!). I'll keep a mental note of my adventures and try to catch you up when we meet again in 2 weeks. So until then, stay cool dogs (and people)....

1 Comments:

  • Hey Jaxson. Hope all is going well with you and Melanie. Wish her luck on her prelims. Tell her to call whenever she gets a chance.

    Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/08/2006 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home