Jaxson the Pug

Friday, March 10, 2006

Bad Boston Bad

Today I got in a fight with a Boston Terrier at the park. Oddly enough his name was Bosely (but don't worry CT Bos, I'm sure I'll like you). He was trying to dominate me and I'm not really into the gay love thing so I told him to stop. But he got all hissy and we got into a battle complete with growling, biting and barking. Then Melanie made me take a time out even though HE started it! After the 2nd time this happened, Melanie made me leave the park! It's so unfair...I didn't do anything but protect myself! I really think she was more made at his owner for not stepping in, but I still felt wronged.

1 Comments:

  • Oh no! The BT behaviour actually sounds a lot like my Bosley!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/15/2006 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home