Jaxson the Pug

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Beaver and the Duck

(sounds a bit like the start of a joke doesn't it) I have destuffed both of my new toys as of yesterday evening! It feels so great to pull that white fluffy stuff out and then chew it! It does get stuck in my teeth but I think it is well worth it. Ah...sweet stuffing! With the Beaver I was hiding under the side table so Melanie wouldn't see that I had accomplished my mission. But when I came over to check her out I had a little stuffing on my face and she figured it out. Then I had to say goodbye to Mister Beaver :-(

1 Comments:

  • Jaxson, don't despair when the people take your beavers away. Here's my secret - chew the couch! It's FULL of enticing white stuffing, trust me! The people get a little bent out of shape, but really, what are they goona do unless they catch you in the act?

    Your friend,
    Frito Joe the Beagle

    By Blogger Dr. Bobb, at 3/01/2006 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home