Jaxson the Pug

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Treat Algorithm v 1.1 beta

So whenever Melanie or Teresa go to the kitchen, I immediately feel this pang of hunger deep in my stomach. It's like I am instantaneously hungry! So I stare them down to see if they are getting food. As soon as the fridge opens, I dive into my crate in anticipation of a snack. That's right, I willing surrender my freedom for food! Then I peek out to make sure they saw me being a "good boy". Sadly, this ploy only works about 7% of the time. The rest of the time I exit the crate without satisfaction. I then proceed to mope around looking depressed. This technique has about a 3% success rate (mostly on Teresa). My treat getting strategy still needs some refinement to get me up to an overall success rate of 25% but with hard work and full effort I think I can achieve greatness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home