Jaxson the Pug

Monday, April 03, 2006

San Antonio

This weekend Melanie and I headed west to see the Alamo...or the next best thing...the family! It was great to explore a different, and much larger, house. My favorite thing was their sectional couch. You could practically see the whole house from this one vantage point. Plus it was really comfortable for napping! My least favorite thing was Jazzy the cat. She and I didn't get along to great and I had to hide out with the humans for protection. Sometimes she would jump out of nowhere and scare the begeebers out of me! It got to the point where I wouldn't even pass her within 5 feet, which left me trapped in parts of the house unable to follow Melanie around. And the highlight of the trip was when Julie let me take a nap with her. While she dozed off I explored Chase's room and found the most delicious thing I have ever tasted...a gumball! It was so yummy and sugary and chewy. Course Julie woke up and found me eating it right when I got it to the sticky stage! And that was the end of my special treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home