Jaxson the Pug

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Illinois...where's that?

So Melanie took off to the far away land of Illinois this past week and left me in the care of Teresa. I'm not too sure where this magical place is but it must be cold there cause Melanie took sweaters and a warm jacket with her. I told her if she would just eliminate one sweater that she could fit me in her suitcase, but she said I had to stay and keep Teresa company. And it's a good thing I did too cause Teresa got sick while Melanie was away. I had to sit next to her and nurse her back to full health. We watched loads of TV and took extra naps to restore our energy. Teresa also had some chicken noodle soup but wouldn't share with me. I was a little disappointed but I think she needed the sustenance more than me anyway. Now she is feeling much better so I guess I was a good little puggie doctor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home