Jaxson the Pug

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Haiku--Morning

I would like to share another Haiku for my loyal readers. My first creation is here for those who don't remember.

Morning

Warm sunshine coming in
the windows by my soft bed
my only thought...breakfast

leap up and look round
human still sleeping nearby
lick the face till awake

catch air as I hit stairs
out in yard for a pitstop
while coffee is made

run inside quickly
skid to a stop near food bowl
some patience I need

here comes the food
seems like days since my last meal
so delicious and yummy

I gobble it down
as quickly as possible
chewing a little

grab my toys and play
wrestling them on the ground
showing them who's boss

Happy 'til I spot
evil shoes and socks nearby
who take my human away

Oh well I think softly
After a morning like this
a nap would be nice

______________________
this ode brought to you by
the pimpin' pug

1 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/17/2006 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home